Ending homelessness in Massachusetts is within our reach. Now more than ever, we need your support to help us reach this goal.
We welcome you as a partner in our efforts. Below are some ways you can become involved with MHSA:
- Donate to MHSA. Your gifts are vital to ensuring that Massachusetts moves beyond emergency responses to permanent solutions to homelessness.
- Advocate. Let your legislators know you care about ending homelessness. Click here to retrieve contact information for your state and federal legislators.
- Host a MHSA Speakers' Bureau presentation.
- Connect with Social Action Massachusetts (SAM). Founded in 1976 and now a program of MHSA, SAM partners with people of diverse religious and ethical commitments to end homelessness.
- Attend a MHSA Young Professionals Group meeting or event. The MHSA Young Professionals Group allows people to learn about homelessness - and how to end it - while having a great time!
- Volunteer. Contribute your skills and time to efforts to end homelessness!
For more information about ways to get involved, please contact Suzanne Gabriel at email@example.com or 617-367-6447 ext. 10.