Social Action Massachusetts
Social Action Massachusetts (SAM) partners with people of diverse religious and ethical commitments to end homelessness. Founded in 1976 as Social Action Ministries, SAM is now a program of MHSA. To learn more about SAM's transition to its new name, Social Action Massachusetts, click here.
SAM invites you and your community to become a SAM member and join us in ending homelessness in Massachusetts. Click here to learn more.
Help spread the word - click here for a flyer about SAM to share with your community!
Upcoming SAM Events
Past SAM Events
- Sign up for the SAM mailing list to receive advocacy alerts, educational opportunities and other updates about efforts to end homelessness in Massachusetts. Email Caitlin Golden at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the list!
- Join the conversation about faith, social action and ending homelessness by following us on the SAM blog, Twitter and Facebook.
- Encourage your community to become a member of SAM and join people of diverse faith and ethical commitments from across Massachusetts in efforts to end homelessness.
- Educate yourself and your community about homelessness and its solutions. Click here to learn about the Faces of Homelessness Speakers' Bureau, or contact SAM for more information about ways for your community to learn more.
- Advocate for permanent solutions to homelessness—sign up for our advocacy alerts to get started!
- Build relationships with others in your community dedicated to finding solutions to homelessness. SAM can help you get more involved or share your community’s work with other communities of faith or ethical commitment locally or statewide.
- Join our Community Connect Project and welcome formerly homeless individuals and families into their new homes.
For more information about SAM, contact Caitlin Golden at email@example.com or 617.367.6447 ext 28.
Click here for upcoming SAM events!
Click here for past SAM events!